University: Blekinge Institute of technology
Reporting Conference: ICEMEE 2nd 2015
Topic: Handy Wheel Chair to help Disability People Get into the Car
Daizhong Su is Professor of Design Engineering with responsibilities of coordinating research in product design subject area
University: Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Brief introduction of research:
1993.1 Ph.D Department of Chemical Engineering , University of Queensland, Australia
1982.7 B.Sc. Department of Chemical Engineering, South China University of Technology , China
· Board of Directors, International Adsorption Society, since May 2010.
· Asia Pacific Chemical Reaction Engineering (APCRE) Committee, since May 2012.
Plenary keynote lectures
Invited keynote Lecture, “A Novel Catalytic System for the Removal of NOx from Lean-Burn Gasoline Engines”, 23rd International Symposium on Chemical Reaction Engineering (ISCRE 23), Bandkok, Thailand,7-12 September 2014.
Invited keynote Lecture, “Functionalized Ordered Mesoporous Carbon for the Adsorption of Reactive Dyes”, 6th Pacific Basin Conference on Adsorption Science and Technology, Taiwan, 20-23 May 2012.
Invited Plenary Lecture, “Heterogeneous Photo-Fenton Process for Effective Removal of Organic Pollutants Contaminated in Wastewater”, ENVIRONMENTAL and GEOLOGICAL SCIENCE and ENGINEERING(EG’08), Malta, September 11-13, 2008.
Invited Plenary Lecture, “Wastewater Treatment by Heterogeneous Photo-Fenton Process”, 6th Asia Pacific Conference on Sustainable Energy and Environmental Technologies , Bangkok,
Thailand, 7-12 May 2007.
Conference committee membership and chairmanship
· Chairman, 7th Pacific Basin Conference on Adsorption Science and Technology, Hong Kong, 31 May – 3 June 2015.
· International Advisory Committee, 23rd International Symposium on Chemical Reaction Engineering (ISCRE 23), Bandkok, Thailand, 7-12 September 2014.
· International Advisory Committee, 11th International Conference on the Fundamentals of Adsorption, Baltimore, USA, 19-24 May 2013.
· International Advisory Committee, 6th Pacific Basin Conference on Adsorption Science and Technology, Taiwan