University: Blekinge Institute of technology
Reporting Conference: ICEMEE 2nd 2015
Topic: Handy Wheel Chair to help Disability People Get into the Car
Daizhong Su is Professor of Design Engineering with responsibilities of coordinating research in product design subject area
University: Wuhan University
Brief introduction of research:
2008.10-2012.12 the University of Nottingham, Faculty of Engineering，Ph.D;
2005.09-2008.09 Wuhan University， School of Civil Engineering，M.Eng;
1999.09-2003.07 Wuhan University， School of Civil Engineering，B.Eng;
2014.5-present Wuhan University，Department of Structural Engineering，Associated professor.
2013.5-2014.5 Hong Kong University of Science and Technology(HKUST)，Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering， Postdoctoral researcher.
Research & Interest：
1. Numerical simulation of concrete structure.
2. Constitutive relation of hybrid fiber reinforced concrete material.
3. Multi-scale modeling and simulation of fiber reinforced concrete.
4. NiTi SMA reinforced polymer composite.
Situation of Teaching
1. Concrete structure: mechanics and design (English-teaching Course)
2. Steel reinforced concrete structure
• Constitutive modelling of steel-polypropylene hybrid fibre reinforced concrete. National Natural Science Foundation of China. 360K, 2011-2013.
• The bond behaviour and the seismic performance of steel-polypropylene hybrid fibre reinforced concrete under cyclic loading. National Natural Science Foundation of China. 800K, 2013-2016.
• Multi-scale constitutive modelling of Hybrid Steel-polypropylene FRC. Doctoral station Funding of Education Ministry, 120K, 2014-2017.
• Multi-scale constitutive relations of Hybrid Steel-polypropylene fibre reinforced concrete, From Nano-scale to Macro-scale. National Natural Science Foundation of China, 850K, 2015-2018.
• Mechanism and micromechanics-based model of anisotropic damage in hybrid fiber reinforced concrete, The Foundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, 100K, 2015-2017.
List of main articles in Peer-reviewed leading journals and Proceeding journals.
 Yin Chi, Mingpeng Li, Lihua Xu, Qingping Sun*, 2015. Phase transition induced interfacial debonding in shape memory alloy fiber–matrix system. International Journal of Solids and Structures. 75-76, 199-210. (SCI)
 Le Huang, Yin Chi*, Lihua Xu, Ping Chen, Aoli Zhang, 2016. Local bond performance of rebar embedded in steel-polypropylene hybrid fiber reinforced concrete under monotonic and cyclic loading. Construction and Building Materials, 103, 77-92. (SCI)
 Lehuang, Lihua Xu, Yin Chi, 2015. Experimental investigation on the seismic performance of steel-polypropylene hybrid fiber reinforced concrete columns. Construction and Building Materials, 87, 16-27.(SCI)
 Yin Chi, Lihua Xu*, Hai-sui Yu, 2014. Constitutive modeling of steel-polypropylene hybrid fiber reinforced concrete using a non-associated plasticity and Its numerical implementation, Composite Structures, 111, 497-509. (SCI)
 Yin Chi, Lihua Xu*, Hai-Sui Yu, 2014. Plasticity Model for Hybrid Fiber-Reinforced Concrete under True Triaxial Compression, Journal of Engineering Mechanics ASCE, 140(2), 393-405. (SCI)
 Yin Chi, Lihua Xu*, Yuanyuan Zhang, 2014. Experimental Study on Hybrid Fiber–Reinforced Concrete Subjected to Uniaxial Compression, Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering ASCE, 26(2), 211-218. (SCI)
 Yin Chi, Lihua Xu*, Guodong Mei et al., 2014. A unified failure envelope for hybrid fibre reinforced concrete subjected to true triaxial compression, Composite structures, 109, 31-40. (SCI)
 Xu Lihua, Xu Haoran, Chi Yin, et al., 2011. Experimental Study on Tensile Strength of Steel Polypropylene Hybrid Fiber Reinforced Concrete, Advanced Science Letters, 4(3), 911-916. (SCI)
 Su Jie, Chi Yin, 2015. Stress-strain behavior of steel-polypropylene hybrid fiber reinforced concrete under true triaxial compression. Applied Mechanics and Materials, Accepted. (EI)
 GD Mei, LH Xu, S Li, Y Chi, 2013. Hybrid Effects on Strength of Steel-Polypropylene Hybrid Fiber Reinforced Concrete under Uniaxial and Triaxial Compression, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 268, 782-787. (EI)
 YY Zhang, LH Xu, Y Chi, 2009. The Numerical study on load-transferring model for SFRC double-column combined six-pile caps, Key Engineering Materials, 400, 321-327.
 LH Xu, Y Chi, DT Xia, 2009. Flexural Behavior of Hybrid Fiber Reinforced High Performance Concrete Deep Beam, Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture, 3(3), 39-47.
 Xu Lihua, Chi Yin, Li Rongyu, Su Jie, 2008. Realization of ANASYS for Nonlinear Finite Element Analysis of Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete Deep Beams. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 29(9), 2577-2582. (EI)
 LH Xu, Y Chi, J Su et al., 2008. Nonlinear finite element analysis of steel fiber reinforced concrete deep beams, Wuhan University Journal of Natural Science, 13(2), 201-206.
 Chi Yin, Xu Lihua, Xia Dongtao., 2007. Experimental Study and Nonlinear Finite Element Analysis of Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete Deep Beam. Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology (Urban Science Edition), 24(2), 52-55.
Honors & Award：
Journal reviewer: Internal Journal of Civil Engineering (SCI), Composite Structures(SCI), Geomechanics and Geoengineering: An International Journal,
ASCE Associate Member.
Member of International standardization Organization ISO-TC71.
CSC Award，Ministry of Education，China，2008.
Special-Scholarship Award，The University of Nottingham，UK，2008.