Chair Professor, College of Materials Science and Engineering, Lanzhou University of Technology, 06/05-present
● Characterization and Properties of nanstructured carbon and stainless steels prepared by aluminthermic reaction.
● Compostion designing and properties of 300 series stainless steels with aluminum.
● Submicron borides prepared by salt assisted combustion synthesis at a large scale
● Characterization and Properties of nanocrystalline Fe3Al based alloys prepared by aluminthermic reaction.
● Application of Fe-Al intermetallics in fuel cell and replacement of stainless steel.
Visiting Scholar, Department of Materials, University of Oxford, 01/04-07/04
● HRTEM and TEM investigations for bulk nanocrystalline Fe3Al.
Associate Professor, State Key Laboratory of Solid Lubrication, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 10/99-01/04.
● Tribological properties of nanocrystalline metals fabricated by SPD.
● Fabrication, Characterization and Properties of bulk nanocrystalline materials by aluminothermic reaction.
● Nanostructure of the nanocrystalline materials and their mechanical properties.
Assistant Professor, State Key Laboratory of Solid Lubrication, Lanzhou Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 7/96-10/99
● Fabrication of wear resistant intermetallic and ceramic composites and their coatings by SHS casting
● Tribological properties of intermetallic and ceramic composites and their coatings
Master Research, Material Science and Engineering, Lanzhou University of Technology, 6/94-6/96.
● Fabrication of aluminum matrix composites with high volume fraction SiC by liquid infiltration.