University: Blekinge Institute of technology
Reporting Conference: ICEMEE 2nd 2015
Topic: Handy Wheel Chair to help Disability People Get into the Car
Daizhong Su is Professor of Design Engineering with responsibilities of coordinating research in product design subject area
Chair Professor, College of Materials Science and Engineering, Lanzhou University of Technology, 06/05-present
● Characterization and Properties of nanstructured carbon and stainless steels prepared by aluminthermic reaction.
● Compostion designing and properties of 300 series stainless steels with aluminum.
● Submicron borides prepared by salt assisted combustion synthesis at a large scale
● Characterization and Properties of nanocrystalline Fe3Al based alloys prepared by aluminthermic reaction.
● Application of Fe-Al intermetallics in fuel cell and replacement of stainless steel.
Visiting Scholar, Department of Materials, University of Oxford, 01/04-07/04
● HRTEM and TEM investigations for bulk nanocrystalline Fe3Al.
Associate Professor, State Key Laboratory of Solid Lubrication, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 10/99-01/04.
● Tribological properties of nanocrystalline metals fabricated by SPD.
● Fabrication, Characterization and Properties of bulk nanocrystalline materials by aluminothermic reaction.
● Nanostructure of the nanocrystalline materials and their mechanical properties.
Assistant Professor, State Key Laboratory of Solid Lubrication, Lanzhou Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 7/96-10/99
● Fabrication of wear resistant intermetallic and ceramic composites and their coatings by SHS casting
● Tribological properties of intermetallic and ceramic composites and their coatings
Master Research, Material Science and Engineering, Lanzhou University of Technology, 6/94-6/96.
● Fabrication of aluminum matrix composites with high volume fraction SiC by liquid infiltration.