B.S. 09/1987-07/1991 School of Resource and Environmental Engineering, East China University of Science and Technology
M. E. 09/1999-12/2001 School of Materials Science and Engineering, Shandong University
Ph. D. 09/2003-12/2006 School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Shandong University
Post-doctoral project Preparation and Structure Modification of Nano-composite Coatings
Visiting Scholar Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, University of Kentucky, U. S. A
1. A novel method to prepare ZnO/Ni multilayer thin film used in back electrode for solar cell, Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells, 137（2015）73-78.
2. Study of a Pre-treatment Process for Electroless Copper Plating on Ceramics, Thin Solid Films 519 (2011) 7860-7863.
3. Study on the nano-composite electroless coating of Ni-P/Ag，Journal of Alloys and Compounds 474 (2009) 264–267.
4. Experimental and Theoretical Elucidation on the Inhibition Mechanism of 1-methyl-5-mercapto-1,2,3,4-tetrazole Self-assembled Films on Corrosion of Iron in 0.5 M H2SO4 Solutions, Thin Solid Films 516 (2008) 1020-1024.
5. Study on the Nano Composite Electroless Coating of Ni-P/Au, Journal of Alloys and Compounds 450(1-2) (2008)348-351.
6. Inhibition Effect of Self-assembled Films Formed by Gold Nanoparticles on Iron Surface, Applied Surface Science 252 (12) (2006) 4327-4334.
7. Theoretical Elucidation on the Inhibition Mechanism of Pyridine–pyrazole Compound: A Hartree Fock Study, Journal of Molecular Structure: THEOCHEM 774 (2006) 19-22.