University: Blekinge Institute of technology
Reporting Conference: ICEMEE 2nd 2015
Topic: Handy Wheel Chair to help Disability People Get into the Car
Daizhong Su is Professor of Design Engineering with responsibilities of coordinating research in product design subject area
University: Wenzhou Vocational College of Science and Technology (Wenzhou Academy of Agricultural Science)
Brief introduction of research:
2007.09-2012.06, Zhejiang University
Published writings and/or creative activities
1. Lin-Na Du, Bing Wang, Gang Li, Sheng Wang, David E. Crowley, Yu-Hua Zhao. Biosorption of the metal-complex dye Acid Black 172 by live and heated biomass of Pseudomonas sp. strain DY1: kinetics and sorption mechanisms. Journal of hazardous materials. 2012 (205-206) 47-54
2. Lin-Na Du, Ming Zhao, Gang Li, Xiao-Ping Zhao, Yu-Hua Zhao. Exploration of decolorization of Malachite Green by a novel Micrococcus sp. strain BD15 using statistical designs. Environmental science and pollution research. 2012, 19:2898-2907.
3. Lin-Na Du, Sheng Wang, Gang Li, Bing Wang, Xiao-Ming Jia, Yu-Hua Zhao, Yun-Long Chen. Biodegradation of malachite green by Pseudomonas sp. strain DY1 under aerobic condition: characteristics, degradation products, enzyme analysis and phytotoxicity. Ecotoxicology. 2011, 20:438–446.
4. Lin-Na Du, Sheng Wang, Gang Li, Yu-Yi Yang, Xiao-Ming Jia and Yu-Hua Zhao. Ecofriendly decolorisation of Cr-complex dye Acid Black 172 by a newly isolated Pseudomonas sp. strain DY1. Water Science & Technology. 2011, 63(7): 1531-1537.
5. Lin-Na Du, Yu-Yi Yang, Gang Li, Sheng Wang, Xiao-Ming Jia, Yu-Hua Zhao. Optimization of heavy metal-containing dye Acid Black 172 decolorization by Pseudomonas sp. DY1 using statistical designs. International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation. 2010, 64: 566-573.
6. Lin-Na Du, Ming Zhao, Gang Li, Yu-Hua Zhao. Biodegradation exploration of Malachite Green by Micrococcus sp. strain BD15: Biodegradation pathway and enzyme analysis. International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation. 2013, 78:108-116
7. Yuyi Yang, Linna Du, Guan Wang, Xiaoming Jia, Yuhua Zhao. The decolorisation capacity and mechanism of Shewanella oneidensis MR-1 for Methyl Orange and Acid Yellow 199 under microaerophilic conditions. Water Science and Technology. 63(5):957-64, 2011.
8. Yuyi Yang, Guan Wang, Bing Wang, Linna Du, Xiaoming Jia, Yuhua Zhao. Decolorization of Malachite Green by a newly isolated Penicillium sp. YW 01 and optimization of decolorization parameters using statistical design. Environmental Engineering Science. 28(8): 555-562, 2011.
9. Lin-Na Du, Gang Li, Fang-Cheng Xu, Xiu Pan, Ling-Ning Wen, Yang Wang. Rapid decolorization of Methyl Orange by a novel Aeromonas sp. strain DH-6. Water Science & Technology. 2014, 69:2004-2013
10. Ming Zhao, Peng-Fei Sun, Lin-Na Du, Guan Wang, Xiao-Ming Jia, Yu-Hua Zhao. Biodegradation of Methyl Red by Bacillus sp. Strain UN2: decolorization capacity, metabolites characterization and enzyme analysis. Environmental science and pollution research. 10.1007/s11356-014-2579-3.
11. Lin-Na Du, Xiu Pan, Gang Li, Fang-Cheng Xu, Jin Jin, Ling-Ning Wen, Yang Wang. Isolation, identification and characterization of the highly efficient Malachite Green-decolorizing strain. ACTA Scientiae Circumstantiae, 34(1):143-151, 2014.
12. Lin-Na Du*, Gang Li, Xiaoming Lu, Chengjin Yan, Shengyou Lu, Xiu Pan, Wenhua Chen. Characteristics of Methyl Orange decolorization by Enterobacter sp. CV-v and parameters optimization. Chinese Environmental Science, 2014, 34,(12):3175-3181.
13. Lin-Na Du, Gang Li, Yu-Hua Zhao, He-Kun Xu, Yang Wang, Ying Zhou, Liang Wang. Efficient metabolism of the azo dye methyl orange by Aeromonas sp.strain DH-6: Characteristics and partial mechanism. International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation. 2015, 105:66-72.
14. Lin-Na Du, Gang Li, Yu-yi Yang, Fang-cheng Xu, Yang Wang, Xiu Pan. Decolorization of Malachite Green by Enterobacter sp.CV-v: Characteristics and mechanism. ACTA Scientiae Circumstantiae, 36(10):3675-3682, 2016.
15. Lin-Na Du, Gang Li, Yu-Hua Zhao, He-Kun Xu, Yang Wang, Ying Zhou, Liang Wang. Efficient metabolism of azo dye methyl orange by Aeromonas sp. strain DH-6: characteristics and partial mechanism. 1st international coastal biology congress, Sept 26-30, 2014, page 162.
2012.06-present, Wenzhou Vocational College of Science and Technology (Wenzhou Academy of Agricultural Science), lecturer promoted to associate professor
2015.08-2016.08, University of California, Riverside, visiting scholar
1.Zhejiang province Natural Science Foundation of China (No. LQ13C010001), 2013-2015, principal investigator.
2.The National 863 Project, 2007-2011, investigator.
3.National Natural Science Foundation (No. 31470191), 2015-2018, investigator.
4.National Natural Science Foundation (No. 41271335), 2013-2016, investigator.
5.Science and technology innovation project of water pollution control and treatment in Wenzhou (S20140027), 2014-2017, principal investigator.
6.The national invention patent “A method of degrading azo dyes in dye wastewater efficiently by bacteria (201410049454.8)”, 2015, the first-named inventor.
7. Second level of Wenzhou 551 talent project.