Dr. Qiang Sun
University: Liaoning Technical University
Brief introduction of research:
Sun Qiang, male, born onJune 9, 1983. He received his MS.D in Liaoning Technical University in 2010. From 2014 he is studying as a Ph.D candidate of business and administrator in Liaoning Technical University. Currently hisresearch interest is circular economy and sustainable development, managementscience and engineering.
1. Robust reverse logistics network designfor the waste of electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) under recoveryuncertainty. Journal of Environmental Biology, Vol. 37, (4), 2016.(SCI)
2. Dynamic analysis of regional carbonfootprint coupling and influencing factors. Oxidation Communication, 1462-1477,Year 2016, Book 2. (SCI)
3. Evaluating Sustainable Urbanization andCoordinated Development---A case study of Liaoningin
4. Robust Optimization Model of ReverseLogistics Network with Demand Uncertainty. International Journal of u- and e-Service, Science and Technology, Vol.8, No. 12 (2015), pp.85-96.(EI)
5. An improved artificial bee colonyalgorithm model for abrupt disaster emergency logistics center location withtime windows. Latin American applied research, under review.
6. A Random Forest Algorithm for EvaluatingEnergy Carbon Footprint under Low-carbon Economy. Brazilian Archives of Biologyand Technology, under revised.
7. An Empirical Research on theCorrelation of Regional Logistics and New-type Urbanization—A case study of Liaoning in
8. Robust optimization for multi-producttwo-stage reverse logistics reproduction network. Computer Engineering andApplications, 2015,51(3): 18-25
9.Analysis on Dynamic Variation of ReverseLogistics Carbon Footprint and Its Influencing Factors. Ecological Economy, 2016,Vol.32, No. 6 : 52-57
10. Coupling Coordination Degree of New-typeUrbanization and regional Sustainable Development. Journal of Agro－Forestry Economics and Management, 2016，15( 3) : 235-246
11. Research on WarningModel of Circular Economy. International Journal of u- and e- Service, Scienceand Technology, Vol.8, No.5 (2015), pp.165-174