- Welcome Prof. Ming Li from Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics to b... [2018-08-27]
- Welcome A.Prof. Wenhong Yu from North China University of Technology to be ... [2018-08-23]
- Welcome A.Prof. Wangxi Zhang from Hunan University to be committee member! [2018-07-30]
- Welcome Ph.D. Jun Xie from Central South University to be committee member! [2018-07-27]
- Welcome A. Prof. Rui Zhang from Tianjin University to be committee member! [2018-07-23]
Welcome to CAES2018
2018 International Conference on Civil Architecture and Energy Science (CAES2018) is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Civil Architecture and Energy Science to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Civil Architecture and Energy Science and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Civil Architecture and Energy science and related areas.
2018 International Conference on Civil Architecture and Energy Science (CAES2018) will be held on September 14-16, 2018 in Huhhot Inner Mongolia, China. A key aspect of this conference is the strong mixture of academia and industry. This allows for the free exchange of ideas and challenges faced by these two key stakeholders and encourage future collaboration between members of these groups.
→ _____ EI检索_____
All accepted full papers will be published in Conference Proceedings and will be submitted to Ei Compendex for indexing.
↓ Download the paper template：下载 ,No less than 4 pages
→ _____ SCI期刊_____
Selected 10 papers will be recommended for publication in SCI journal.
（1）Applied Ecology and Environmental Research(ISSN 1785 0037 (Online), ISSN 1589 1623 (Print)), IF=0.681
（2）Applied Composite Materials(ISSN: 0929-189X (Print) 1573-4897 (Online)), IF= 1.217
（3）Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy (ISSN: 1941-7012), IF= 1.135
*All SCI submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length，and papers should be submitted to email@example.com, and noted SCI.