Welcome to IFGO2019
2019 International Forum on Geoscience and Oceanography (IFGO 2019) will be held on May 24-26, 2019 in Xiamen, China. IFGO 2019 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of geoscience and oceanography to a common forum. The primary goal of the symposium is to promote research and developmental activities in geoscience and oceanography, and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. An ideal platform for seeking global partners had been established. We sincerely invited you to attend the forum to share views and experiences in geoscience, oceanography and related areas.
1. Submit to the Conference | EI会议
All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of IFGO 2019 will be published by E3S Web of Conferences (ISSN:2267-1242) , and submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec, DOAJ and CPCI for indexing.
所有的投稿都必须经过2-3位组委会专家审稿，经过严格的审稿之后，最终所有录用的论文将以E3S Web of Conferences (ISSN:2267-1242)出版论文集形式出版，见刊后由期刊社提交至EI、CPCI和Scopus检索，目前EI检索非常稳定。
2. Submit to the SCI journal | SCI期刊
Selected 10 papers will be recommended for publication in SCI journal. 推荐10篇优秀论文到SCI期刊，录满截止，欢迎投稿！
*All submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length，and papers should be submitted to IFGO2019@163.com , and noted SCI.
Earth Science | 地球科学
1) Earth Science Informatics (ISSN: 1865-0473), IF=1.495
2) Acta Scientiarum Polonorum-Hortorum Cultus (ISSN: 1644-0692), IF=0.523
3) Journal of Earth Science (ISSN: 1674-487X), IF=1.500
2019 International Forum on Geoscience and Oceanography (IFGO 2019) accepts original and unpublished papers.
Please the follow the instructions, you can choose one way to submit your paper:
1. Please send the full paper & abstract to AEIC SUBMISSION SYSTEM
2.You can submit your paper (word+pdf version) and Paper Submission Form to IFGO2019@163.com
*All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length.
(authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 4 pages)
1) Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
2) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.