ICGEC 2019 has been recommanded by the library of Xi'an University of Science and Technology (已被西安科技大学图书馆推荐).
2019 International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2019) will be held on Sept. 20-22, 2019 in Dalian, China. ICGEC 2019 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of geoscience and environmental chemistry to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in geoscience and environmental chemistry, and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. An ideal platform for seeking global partners had been established. We sincerely invited you to attend the forum to share views and experiences in geoscience, environmental chemistry and related areas.
1. Submit to EI Conference
All accepted full papers will be published by E3S Web of Conferences (ISSN:2267-1242) and will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec, DOAJ and CPCI for indexing.
2. Submit to SCI Journal
* We also call for papers for SCI journals. All submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length，and papers should be submitted to email@example.com, and noted SCI-ICGEC.
* Download Template | SCI模板下载：【中文】 【英文】
2019 International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry（ICGEC 2019） accepts original and unpublished papers.
Manuscript Template | 文章模板
Paper Submission Form | 中文-作者登记表
Please the follow the instructions, you can choose one way to submit your paper:
1. Please send the full paper & abstract to AEIC SUBMISSION SYSTEM
2.You can submit your paper (word+pdf version) and Paper Submission Form to IC_GEC@163.com
*All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length.
(authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 6 pages)
1) Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
2) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.