The previous First International Symposium on Traffic Transportation and Civil Architecture (ISTTCA 2018) was successfully taken place on October 12-14, 2018 in Hangzhou, China. All accepted papers were published by Journal of Physics: Conference Series (ISSN:1742-6596) and have been indexed by EI Compendex and Scopus.
2019 2nd International Symposium on Traffic Transportation and Civil Architecture (ISTTCA 2019) will be held on December 13-15, 2019 in Chengdu, China. ISTTCA 2019 will be hosted by Tianjin Port Engineering Institute Co., Ltd. of CCCC First Harbor Engineering Co., Ltd., presented by AEIC Academic Exchange Information Centre.
ISTTCA 2019 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of traffic transportation and civil architecture to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in advanced traffic transportation and civil architecture is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in traffic transportation and civil architecture. We warmly invite you to participate in ISTTCA 2019 and look forward to seeing you in Chengdu!
1. Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
All accepted full papers will be published by IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE)(ISSN: 1757-8981) and will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec, DOAJ and CPCI for indexing.
*ISTTCA 2018: EI Compendex
2. Submit to Journal (SCI)
* We also call for papers for SCI journals，and papers should be submitted to email@example.com, and noted SCI-ISTTCA.
Energy Sources Part A-Recovery Utilization and Environmental Effects (ISSN: 1556-7036, IF=0.894)
Advances in Civil Engineering (ISSN: 1687-8086, IF=1.104)
Journal of Advanced Transportation (ISSN: 0197-6729, IF=1.983)
* Download Template | SCI模板下载：【中文】 【英文】
2019 2nd International Symposium on Traffic Transportation and Civil Architecture (ISTTCA 2019) accepts original and unpublished papers.
Manuscript Template | 文章模板
Paper Submission Form | 中文-作者登记表
Please the follow the instructions, you can choose one way to submit your paper:
1. Please send the full paper & abstract to AEIC SUBMISSION SYSTEM
2.You can submit your paper (word+pdf version) and Paper Submission Form to ISTTCA@163.com
*All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length.
(authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 6 pages)
1) Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
2) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.