- Welcome Prof. Ting Yang from Tianjin University, China to be Committee Me... [2019-10-08]
- Welcome A. Prof. Jing Guo from Xi’an Jiaotong University, China to be Co... [2019-09-23]
- Welcome Assis. Prof.Rabia Nazir from University of Engineering & Technol... [2019-08-19]
- Welcome A. Prof.Tian Soon Lee from Multimedia University, Malaysia to be... [2019-08-19]
- Welcome A.Prof.Ekadewi Anggraini Handoyo from Petra Christian University,... [2019-08-13]
Welcome to MEMA2019
The 2019 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, Electrical and Material Application (MEMA2019) will be held on October 25-27, 2019 in Xi'an, China. A key aspect of this conference is the strong mixture of academia and industry. This allows for the free exchange of ideas and challenges faced by these two key stakeholders and encourage future collaboration between members of these groups.
2019 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, Electrical and Material Application (MEMA2019) is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Mechanical, Electrical and Material Application to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Mechanical, Electrical and Material Application and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Mechanical, Electrical and Material Application and related areas.
We warmly invite you to participate in MEMA2019 and look forward to seeing you in Xi'an!
>>>1. All accepted full papers will be published by IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering(MSE)(ISSN:1757-8981) and will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus,CPCI for indexing.
* Template Download：click, No less than 4 pages
>>> MEMA2018 EI检索记录：(click)
>>>2. We also call for papers for SCI journals.
* SCI联系人：巫编辑-手机/微信 13922157504
* All SCI submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length，and papers should be submitted to email@example.com, and noted SCI-MEMA2019 .
1. The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
3. Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4. Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5. Should you have any questions, please contact us at MEMA2018@163.com.