- Welcome Dr. Han Liu from National University of Defense Technology, China t... [2019-07-09]
- Welcome Prof. Xiaofeng Li from Heilongjiang International University, China... [2019-06-24]
- Welcome Prof. Guobao Xiao from Minjiang University, China to be committee m... [2019-05-24]
- Welcome Dr. Aiguo Wang from Foshan University, China to be committee member... [2019-05-20]
- Welcome Prof. David BASSIR from University of Bourgogne Franche-Comté, Fra... [2019-05-15]
Welcome to MCTE2019
The 2019 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Computer Technology Engineering (MCTE2019) will be held on August 30-September 01, 2019 in Guangzhou, China. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in mechatronics and computer technology engineering and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in mechatronics and computer technology engineering and related areas.
1. All accepted full papers will be published by Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS) and will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus and CPCI for indexing.
MCTE 2019会议的论文将被EI目录系列期刊Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS)出版，出版后提交EI, Scopus和CPCI检索。
*Template Download：click, No less than 4 pages.
2. We also call for papers for SCI journals..
2）Journal of Computer and System Sciences (ISSN: 0022-0000)，IF: 1.678
3）ACM Transactions on the Web (ISSN: 1559-1131), IF=1.526
1）Engineering Failure Analysis (ISSN: 1350-6307), IF=1.676
2）Journal of Engineering Research(ISSN: 2307-1877), IF=0.259
All SCI submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length，and papers should be submitted to s , and noted "SCI-MCTE".
A. Full Paper (for Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be publsihed in the conference proceedings.
B. Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
C. English Template/论文模板下载 (Download)
*All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length.
(authors will be charged extra 300RMB/page if the manuscript length is more than 6 pages)
1.Please send the full paper & abstract to AEIC SUBMISSION SYSTEM.
1) Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
2) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.