- Welcome Dr. Zhe Zhu from Duke University to be committee member! [2018-10-08]
- Welcome Prof. Jian Wang from Suzhou University of Science and Technology to... [2018-09-25]
- Welcome A.Prof. Chaotao Liu from Chongqing Jiaotong University to be commit... [2018-09-25]
- Welcome Prof. Jingfeng Shao from Xi’an Polytechnic University to be commit... [2018-09-21]
- Welcome Dr. Fugui Li from China Academy of Launch Vehicle Technology to be ... [2018-09-21]
Welcome to MCTE2018
The 2018 International Conference on Mechatronics and Computer Technology Engineering (MCTE2018) will be held on November 9-11, 2018 in Ghuangzhou, China. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in mechatronics and computer technology engineering and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in mechatronics and computer technology engineering and related areas.
2018 International Conference on Mechatronics and Computer Technology Engineering (MCTE2018) will be held on November 9-11, 2018 in Ghuangzhou, China. A key aspect of this conference is the strong mixture of academia and industry. This allows for the free exchange of ideas and challenges faced by these two key stakeholders and encourage future collaboration between members of these groups.
1.Papers submitted to MCTE 2018 will be reviewed by technical committees of the conference.All accepted full papers will be published by MATEC Web of Conferences(ISSN(Electronic Edition): 2261-236X) and will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus and CPCI for indexing.
*Template Download：click, No less than 4 pages
>>>MATEC Web of Conferences EI indexed：click
2.Selected 10 papers will be recommended for publication in SCI journal.
1）Journal of Computer and System Sciences (ISSN: 0022-0000)，IF: 1.678
2）ACM Transactions on the Web (ISSN: 1559-1131), IF=1.526
3）Assembly Automation (ISSN: 0144-5154), IF= 1.367
4）Engineering Failure Analysis (ISSN: 1350-6307), IF=1.676
All SCI submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length，and papers should be submitted to ICMCTE@163.com , and noted SCI.
1. The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
3. Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4. Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5. hould you have any questions, please contact us at ICMCTE@163.com.