Welcome Prof. Stuart Perrin from Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, China to be committee member!
日期：2019-01-16 点击量： 410次
Prof. Stuart Perrin, Institute of Leadership and Education Advanced Development, Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, China
- Academic literacies and its application to the international university
- Identity and language choice
- Transnational/Global Education
- English as a world lingua franca
- Second Language acquisition and identity
- Language testing
- Language Policy
- Writing in the curriculum, and developing workable pedagogic models of writing in Higher Education Teaching
- Albl-Mikasa, M. and Perrin, S. 2018. ‘English as a working language in a Transnational Education environment in China: ELF from the angle of situated and cooperative cognition’. Swiss Journal of Applied Linguistics 107. 143-157.
- Perrin, S: 2017: ‘Language Policy and TNE’s: What role for what English’. In B. Fenton-Smith, P. Humphreys & I. Walkinshaw (eds) English as a Medium of Instruction in Higher Education in Asia-Pacific: Issues and Challenges.
- Perrin S. 2015: ‘Why does Meredith want to sound like ‘The Queen’? An investigation into Identity issues surrounding spoken English usage of Chinese ELF speakers in London’. In A.H. Fabricius & B. Preisler Transcultural Interaction and Linguistic Diversity in Higher Education: The Student Experience .
- Albl-Mikasa, M. and Perrin, S. 2016. Writing Interpreting in TNE Environments: Impact of English variety on accuracy and performance. Sino Swiss Science and Technology Cooperation Program 2013-2016. Seed Money Grants for Joint Projects in the Social Sciences and Humanities. CHF14980.
- Wang, L., Perrin, S., & Wilson, J. 2015. The development and standard of fully English-taught curriculums in Jiangsu province. Jiangsu DoE award. 30000 RMB
- Perrin, S & Albl-Mikasa, M. 2015. Writing Interpreting in TNE Environments: Impact of English variety on accuracy and performance. XJTLU RDF award. 45,200 RMB